Looking for a great career in the food industry? Look no further.
Corporate Dining Concepts sets the standard for extraordinary dining and catering in the corporate foodservice industry. Our ability to customize and execute our cafe and catering menus to exceed the expectation of our clients sets us apart from the other providers in our field. We offer dining solutions in corporate environments and concentrate our efforts fully on satisfying the full-service appetites of our corporate partners through creative menu selections, in-house catering, office coffee, vending services, and MicroMarket concepts. We recognize that each of our workers brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and skills to their work. We value such diversity at all levels of the company in all that we do. Corporate Dining believes that success begins with hiring the right individuals. We are only as good as the people we have brought on to represent our brand every day.
Do you enjoy your nights and weekends off? Our dining accounts generally operate between during regular corporate business days and our cafe locations run from approximately 7am – 1pm,
Monday – Friday, with working hours approx 6am – 2pm.
Sous Chef / Production Cook – FULL TIME
Sous Chefs employed with Corporate Dining have several responsibilities associated with our dining accounts including, but not limited to:
- Work with the Chef Manager to design and execute the weekly menus and features at your corporate dining account
- Produce the main entree, deli station feature and prep, and soup for daily service
- Run a serving station position during service (ie. Action Station, Main Entree, Grill, or Deli)
- Create consistent, delicious tasting, and visually pleasing dishes for service each day.
- Assist in managing inventory and driving daily production of food items
- Prepare food for catering events; have working knowledge of catering presentation, batch cooking, and banquet flow
- Using knife skills to prepare ingredients for your station, dining account, and assisting other members of the team to achieve the goal of being prepared for each dining shift
- Safely utilize kitchen equipment (ie. stovetop burners, slicer, deep fryer, oven, grills) to produce menu items for service
- Learning, understanding, and executing production plans for service, catering, and other events
- Abiding by the local county sanitation and health code standards to confirm that we are serving food and beverages in a safe environment consistently
- Maintaining a clean and safe work station and kitchen by assisting in daily cleaning duties
- Representing the brand to our guests and co-workers with a heightened sense of professionalism, maturity, and groomed appearace standards
- Any other duties assigned to you by the manager of the dining account
- Have reliable transportation to and from the work location – if you are unable to show up to work consistently your employment will be short
- Possess EXCELLENT customer service skills and show willingness to always please our guests
- 1+ years of previous Sous Chef experience with kitchen production responsibility
- 5+ years of previous foodservice or restaurant experience as a cook
- ServSafe certification or culinary school education a bonus!
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work as part of a TEAM
- Professional communication skills — verbal and written
- Paying attention to details and operating with high efficiency
- Aspiration to learn and continue developing your skills to grow and move up within the company
- Able to stand for the entire shift
- Able and willing to lift up to 50lbs (as needed)
Must be at least 18 years of age or older.