We assist in an entire food facility design project from start to finish.
No matter what your population, Corporate Dining Concepts can help in planning for current and future needs
It is commonplace for companies to focus on its core business. As companies change and grow, it is not unusual that foodservice does not make it to the list of high priority adjustments.
Unfortunately, most food facilities are built with little planning and without a clear picture of the final objective.
Corporate Dining Concepts possesses the knowledge and resources to assist in an entire design project from start to finish. No matter what your population, Corporate Dining Concepts can help in planning for current needs as well as future growth. Our design service is available to your company at any time. Through proper planning, our team of experts can develop a completely detailed layout and design with a comprehensive working set of plans.
Call Today! 248-852-2060
Some of the factors to consider.
Some of the factors to consider when a new facility or the renovation of an existing one is being planned:
- Specific objectives must be defined.
- Future population plans should be considered.
- Future building additions should be projected.
- Regional health codes and design standards must be followed.
- Equipment recommendations must be considered, with regard to catering and menu objectives.
- Concept development must be considered, as well as the best design to accommodate it.
- The final operating budget must be defined with any and all limitations.
No matter if you plan for office coffee, a micro-market, a vending program, a café, or all of the above: A great employee foodservice program must start with great planning.