Looking for a great career in the food industry? Look no further.
Back to Careers page
Grill Cooks employed with Corporate Dining have several responsibilities associated with our dining accounts including, but not limited to:
- Quickly and efficiently preparing hot or cold menu items while positively interacting with guests for breakfast and lunch service
- Safely operating at cooking stations and using equipment such as grills, ovens, flat tops, sauté pans, steam tables, cold deli tables, etc.
- Multi-tasking and ability to work multiple guest orders using grill, flat-top, or sauté pans during breakfast or lunch service
- Working with the chefs and managers to successfully produce consistent, delicious tasting, and visually appealing dishes for service each day
- Using knife skills to prepare ingredients for your station and assisting other members of the team to achieve the goal of being prepared for each dining shift
- Abiding by the local county sanitation and health code standards to confirm that we are serving food and beverages in a safe environment consistently
- Maintaining a clean and safe work station and kitchen by assisting in daily cleaning duties
- Any other duties assigned to you by the manager of the dining account
- Reliability and dependability – If you can’t arrive on time for your shift EVERYDAY Mon-Fri (rain/snow/shine), you will be very short term
- Possess EXCELLENT customer service skills and show willingness to always please our guests
- Previous foodservice or restaurant experience as a cook required
- ServSafe certification or culinary school education a bonus!
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work as part of a TEAM
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Paying attention to details and operating with high efficiency
- Have reliable transportation to and from the work location
- Able to stand for the entire shift
- Able and willing to lift up to 40lbs (as needed)
Must be at least 18 years of age or older.